No challenge is more important to Virginia’s future than transportation.
Learn how state and regional leaders intend to meet that challenge at the 12th Annual What You Need To Know About Transportation program & breakfast.
This year’s program, Planning Our Future, will provide insight as to what’s being done and needs to be done to ensure Virginia and the Washington Metropolitan Region remain competitive in the future.
Speakers to date include:
- Virginia Secretary of Transportation Aubrey Layne
- Northern Virginia Transportation Authority Chairman Marty Nohe
- Virginia Railway Express CEO Doug Allen
- VDOT Northern Virginia District Administrator Helen Cuervo
- Northern Virginia Transportation Commission Acting Executive Director Kate Mattice
- WMATA Board of Directors Second Vice Chair Jim Corcoran
Doors open at 7:30am; Program begins at 8:00am.
Special thanks to our event sponsors:
Branch Highways, Inc.
Capital Rail Constructors
Committee for Dulles
Howard Hughes Medical Institute/ Janelia Research Campus
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact David Birtwistle for sponsorship details.
Be Informed! Be there!