- This event has passed.
2018 What You Need to Know
October 10, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
NAIOP | NVAR | Peterson Companies
Saul Centers, Inc.
Innovative Development Group
Superior Paving Corp.
Access Point Public Affairs | A.J. Dwoskin & Associates, Inc. | Bean, Kinney & Korman
Bowman Consulting | Capital Rail Constructors | christopher consultants | Cooley
ECS Mid-Atlantic | Farms & Acreage | Fried Companies, Inc. | HHMI Janelia Research Campus
Hilton | The IDI Group Companies | JLL | Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Mike Garcia Construction Inc. | Pennoni | Shirley Contracting Company
Toll Road Investors Partnership II | Vulcan Materials Company
What You Need to Know About Transportation is The Alliance’s annual transportation forum. This must attend event features concise presentations by top transportation experts on our region’s most pressing transportation priorities.
This year’s keynote speaker is Virginia’s Secretary of Transportation – Shannon Valentine.
Additional presentations by:
- Marty Nohe, Chair of the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority
- Jennifer Mitchell, Director of the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation
- Helen Cuervo, VDOT Northern Virginia District Engineer
- Pierce Coffee, VP of Customer Experience and Operations at Transurban
- Javier Gutierrez, CEO of I-66 Express Mobility Partners
Join leading public and private sector transportation professionals to learn more about the future of transportation in Northern Virginia.